Christmas and New Year holidays are coming and we would like to remind you on safety measures if you have plan to leave your home, especially for those who will be going for a long period of time :
- Keep all doors and windows locked; check all electrical devices and household equipment such as gas burner which should be turned off and unplug any other appliances. Turn off water valves to prevent any internal leaks and illegal connections to your water meter.
- Turn off unnecessary lights and recommend to use LED lights with automatic light sensor for terrace and outside lighting for security purposes.
- Keep your valuables in a safe deposit box or do not leave them behind.
- Make sure that you have securely locked your vehicles that are not used and parked in your garage or driveway. Do not keep any important documents and licenses inside your car.
- If you have any pets, please leave them to a Petshop/ Clinic that are providing pet care services or have someone to take care your pet. Do not leave your pets alone that they become a public disturbance.
- Please promptly pay your monthly billing of IPKL, Water, Electricity and Telephone to avoid any disconnection of services.
- Please advise your maid or housekeeper not to receive unfamiliar guest(s) into your house.
- In case of any emergency, please call our 24 Hour Emergency Numbers at 0800 1900 911.
TMD Protective Services cooperates with authorized Institutions who will check the condition and situation in Lippo Village. Lilin Operation will be routinely conducted in Lippo Village to ensure a safe and crime-free environment and smooth traffic in and out of the town.
Please be informed of the following, during the holiday period from 24 to 25 December 2018 and 1 January 2019 :
- There will be no work on site for building or renovation at the residential areas in Lippo Village.
- Our Call Center Officers at (021) 55 777 557 will be standby from 8.30AM to 5.30PM and TMD Customer Service will be ready to serve you from 9AM to 1PM. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation. “Merry Christmas and Happy New Year”. Have a lovely and safe holiday!