Restriction on Community Activities (PPKM)
In response to increasing Covid-19 cases in recent days, the Government has implemented a stricter Restriction on Community Activities (PPKM)
in Java and Bali including Banten Province, effective January 11-25, 2021.
Banten Province covers Tangerang Raya which includes Tangerang City, Tangerang Regency and South Tangerang.
Please be aware of the following PPKM restrictions:
1. Limiting the workplace to 75% work from home, with strict implementation of health protocols in the office.
2. Online teaching and learning activities.
3. The essential sector in relation to the basic needs of the community continues to operate by regulating operating hours, 50% capacity, and strictly implementing health protocols.
4. Limiting the opening hours of activities in shopping centers from 10.00 to 19.00 WIB, and dine-in at a maximum of 50% capacity. Take-out and online food delivery is still permitted.
5. Allow construction activities to operate with the implementation of stricter health protocols.
6. Allow places of worship to impose a 50% capacity limit on the implementation of stricter health protocols.
7. Public facilities and socio-cultural activities, such as entertainment and other tourist attractions, will be temporarily suspended.
8. Setting the capacity and operational hours of transportation.
We appreciate your active participation and support to always be vigilant and consciously take care of the safety of yourself and others by:
1. Continuing to practice a healthy lifestyle and always apply the 5Ms: Wearing a mask, Washing hands with soap, Keeping your distance, Avoiding crowds and Limiting your mobilization.
2. If you or any of your family members have mild flu-like symptoms, try to stay at home and continue self-quarantine for 14 days after symptoms appear. If the symptoms are getting worse and you begin to experience fever and difficulty breathing, or other symptoms such as loss of smell, immediately get a Covid-19 test at the nearest hospital/ clinic to ensure your health condition.
3. If confirmed positive for Covid-19 you can contact our officer at (021) 55 777 557 or email TMD@lippokarawaci.co.id to inform and wait for advice from the local Health Department, as well as info on Referral Hospitals of Covid-19 if necessary. In case of emergency, you can contact our 24-hour emergency officers at 08001900911.
We will keep you updated as the Government Authorities continue to evaluate the PPKM.