On behalf of Town Management Lippo Village, we hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy.
We understand the challenges faced from Physical Distancing during COVID-19, with this in mind, we would like to inform that TMD will temporarily hold all the Application for New Renovation and New Building as of April 2, 2020. .
All construction activities in Lippo Village that are currently underway can still be carried out only with the strict terms and conditions below:
1. If renovation work causes any inconvenience and disturbance to other neighbors, work will be stopped.
2. Workers/laborers who are coming to a work site are in a healthy condition (no cough, fever, difficulty in breathing). If the worker/laborer is sick, entry to the cluster will not be permitted.
3. Workers/laborers must wear a mask when working.
4. Hand sanitizers/ soap and water must be made available to the workers/laborers for frequent hand washing.
5. Workers /laborers must strictly follow the required ‘social distancing’ of 2 meters from each other during work and rest hours.
6. Workers/laborers must stay within the work site and not interact with the surrounding neighborhood.
Let us maintain peace and comfort to do activities from home. If you are currently renovating or constructing your home, we advise you to contact your contractor to convey this message. We strongly advise that if the renovation or construction work is not too urgent, please postpone until the current situation normalises following the recommendation from the Government and Health Authorities. Ensure that the comfort living is still taken care of in this period.
Thank you for your support and understanding.