Greetings from TMD Lippo Village!
We hope that you are keeping well and hopeful despite the challenges we are all facing with the global Covid-19 pandemic.
It has been almost three weeks since we were faced with a new normal with strict physical distancing and other social restrictions to prevent and slow the spread of the coronavirus in our community. We know that you may find it difficult to move around and carry out your usual activities but it is becoming more critical that we abide with the health and safety advisories from the Government’s Health Authorities to help and protect one another from the serious threat of Covid-19 as it continues to evolve.
New and enhanced measures are now required of us with the recent issuance of the Government’s Large-scale Social Restrictions (PSBB). It provides a legal basis for cities and provinces to shut down non-essential services, limit religious and social gatherings, as well as restrict people’s movement.TMD continues to intensify the efforts to prevent and slow the spread of Covid-19 in our community with health and safety protocols that you may be familiar by now such as:
1) Equipping each security post in each cluster with good health equipment i.e. gloves, masks, hand-soap/ handsanitizer.
2) Spraying disinfectant repeatedly at the security posts and public areas.
3) Temporary hold on renovation and new building application.
4) Temporary stop of GrabWheels operations and reduction in External Shuttle Bus services applying health and safety protocols for passengers.
5) Limiting access of residents in one cluster to another cluster.
6) Keeping everyone well informed on Covid -19 and preventive steps to take as recommended by the Government’s Health Authorities Covid-19 via signage, what’s on banner, email and what’s apps blast.We need to work together and harder to combat the threat of Covid-19 and seek everyone’s cooperation to be vigilant and conscious in maintaining safety to protect yourself and others. Please be guided as follows:
1) Stay calm and do not panic. If you get any information pertaining to a Lippo Village residents having Covid-19 positive, please contact us to verify and get accurate information.
2) Keep practicing a healthy lifestyle, consciously do ‘physical distancing’ and do not mingle with other neighbors around your house. Maintain a good healthy environment around you. Be positive and keep your body healthy by doing some simple exercises with family members and try to get some morning sun.
3) Stay at home and limit your travel activities. Appoint only one person of your family members to do groceries shopping once a week or do online shopping/ delivery order (see our contact info tenant list). It is recommended that elderly persons stay home during this outbreak as they are the most vulnerable.
4) If you really have to go outside it is only for important and urgent matters. Do not go outside after 9 PM. The Government and WHO recommends the use of face masks in public settings where physical distancing may be difficult to maintain. Please wear a non-medical mask. You could use cloth masks that you made by yourself. Please wash your cloth mask after every use of four hours. Surgical masks or the N-95 masks must be reserved for our health workers and medical professionals.
5) If you or a family member has mild flu-like symptoms, try not to visit hospitals. Just continue to stay at home and continue a 14-day self-quarantine from when the symptoms manifested. If symptoms worsen and you start to have fever and breathing difficulties, to make sure on the next step you must take, please contact Covid-19 Hotline : 119 or call Siloam Hospitals Emergency : 1-500-911.
6) Register yourself and your family through http://bit.ly/contact_tracking_LippoVillage_ID
, and send your whats app number by completing your name, email and home address via http://bit.ly/LVCOVID
TMD remains committed to ensure your safety during these PSBB times. If you need any further information or advise please contact our TMD Call Center at (021) 55 777 557 or email TMD@lippokarawaci.co.id. In case of emergency condition, please call our 24 hours’ emergency officers at 0800 1900 911. Stay connected with us.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Keep safe! We are with you.