As you are aware, the Government through the Ministry of Transportation has recently advised on the ban on going home ‘mudik’ for Eid Al-Fitr 1441 H due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic which continues to have a huge impact on the health and safety of our nation.
The temporary ban takes effect on Friday, April 24, 2020, and covers the movement of public transportation, such as: land, sea, and air transport, trains, as well as private vehicles and motor cycles. In-and-Out access of Large Scale Social Restriction (Pembatasan Sosial Berskala Besar/PSBB) such as Jabodetabek is also prohibited.
The validity period of the temporarily ban is as follows:
• Land transport: 31 May 2020
• Air Transport: 1 June 2020
• Sea Transport: 8 June 2020
• Train: 15 June 2020
We therefore seek your active participation and cooperation to observe these new, important regulations and be advised of the following:
1. Strictly observe the ban of mudik due to the threat of Covid-19 transmission when travelling.
2. Inform your household staff and helpers about the ban of mudik.
3. If your household / helper staff still insists to go on mudik, please do not rush to re-employ them later as the Covid-19 transmission can occur at any time, including during their travel time. Our security officer will record this at the cluster post guard.
Let us continue to be vigilant in maintaining physical distancing and to remain conscious of the safety and health protocols to protect yourself and your family.
We know this is a difficult time but with your support and care, we will be able to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Do register yourself and your family through http://bit.ly/contact_tracking_LippoVillage_ID
, and send your WhatsApp number by completing your name, email and home address via http://bit.ly/LVCOVID
If you need any further information or advise please contact our TMD Call Center at (021) 55 777 557 or email TMD@lippokarawaci.co.id. In case of emergency condition, please call our 24 hours’ emergency officers at 0800 1900 911. Stay connected with us.
Thank you for your support and stay safe!