BEFORE: Know the hazards in your area
• Monitor the news for weather updates, warnings and advisories.
• Know the flood early warning.
• Gather supplies in case you have to leave immediately, or if services are cut off. Keep in mind each person’s needs, including medication. Don’t forget the needs of pets. Obtain extra batteries and charging devices for phones and other critical equipment.
• Secure your home. Move essential furniture and items to the upper floor.
• Before evacuating, turn off all main switches of electricity, water and LPG Tanks.
• Put pets, if any, in a safe area.
• Immediately evacuate to higher and safer grounds when order is received.
DURING: Stay on higher grounds
• Stay indoors and stay tuned for latest news and weather updates.
• Do not touch electrical equipment if you are wet or standing in floodwater.
• Do not walk, swim or drive through flood water. Turn around, don’t drown. You know that six inches of moving water can knock you down, and one foot of moving water can sweep your vehicle away.
AFTER: Stay alert and keep safe
• Leave the evacuation area only when authorities say it is safe to return home.
• Report fallen trees and electric posts to Emergency 0800 1900 911.
• Check your wet or submerged electrical outlets and appliances before turning on electricity.
• Check your house for possible damages and repair as necessary.
• Snakes and other animals may be in your house. Wear heavy gloves and boots during clean up.
• Make sure that the food and water for drinking are not contaminated by flood water.
• Throw away rainwater in cans, pots and tires to prevent breeding of mosquitoes.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms have already occurred in the Lippo Village area, we strongly encourage you to stay at home.
Please contact our 24 Hours’ Emergency Number at 0800 1900 911 if you need assistance. TMD officers remain on the site to minimize the problems by the unpredictable weather, as well as to handle puddles that arise in several areas of Lippo Village.
We will keep you informed about the current situation at Lippo Village during extreme weather conditions.
Stay safe and alert!
Notification from the BMKG on possible heavy rain to cause flooding between 18 to 19 February 2021 in several areas of Java, including in Kabupaten Tangerang and Tangerang Kota.
Your safety is important to TMD. Do anticipate thunderstorms and strong winds with possible flooding, landslides, power failure and difficult travelling conditions in such unpredictable weather conditions from January to March 2021.
TMD is always on standby and ready to handle and minimize the unpredictable issues caused by the rainy season, especially monitoring the low-level areas to prevent flooding.
We will keep you updated on the latest situation in Lippo Village. If you are in an emergency situation, please contact our 24-Hours TMD Emergency at 0800 1900 911.
Stay Safe and Healthy.
Please be advised that due to unforeseen circumstances at PLN main power installation, a temporary power interruption has occurred now from 1 to 5 PM.
Affected area(s): Taman Ubud Loka, Taman Ubud Cendana, Taman Ubud Kencana, Taman Ubud Cempaka Barat, Taman Ubud Cempaka Selatan, Taman Ubud Cempaka Timur, Imperium Design, Taman Ubud Estate, Taman Bukit Chedi, Taman Ubud Indah, Taman Ubud Permai, Taman Ubud Timur, Taman Ubud Lestari, Taman Ubud Asri
Currently the problem is being handling by PLN and we hope that the power will soon get back to normal.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Should you require additional information please contact our Call Center at (021) 55 777 557. Please call our 24-Hour Emergency at 08001900911 in case of emergency. Thank you.
Please be informed that the telephone number for TMD Call Center at (021) 55 777 557 is back to normal now. If any resident has questions, complaints or requires information of TMD services, please contact TMD Call Center. Our Call Center officers are serving residents every day (from 8 AM to 5.30 PM), including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
For a condition that requires emergency assistance, please contact TMD Emergency Call officers who are always ready to serve 24-hours a day at 0800 1900 911.