To improve our services, we will do a routine pipe cleaning for clean water which can temporarily affect the quality of the water that we distribute.
Flushing Micro from 27 January 2020 to 4 February 2020, starting from 10 AM to 4 PM :
• 27 - 29 January 2020 : Taman Ubud Indah (LV West)
• 28 - 30 January 2020 : Taman Ubud Kencana (LV West)
• 29 - 31 Januari 2020 : Taman Kyoto and Permata Hijau Town House (LV West)
• 30, 31 January, 3 February 2020 : Taman Parahyangan (LV West)
• 31 January, 3, 4 February 2020 : Taman Ubud Timur and Alora (LV West)
• 1, 3, 4 February 2020 : Taman Halmahera and Plaza De Espana (LV North)
During the activities, there are might any temporary disruptions, such as :
1) Decreasing of water pressure,
2) Changing of water quality.
Please keep some of the water in your storage for any urgent needs. However, we will provide a standby water-tank, please call our duty officer for Emergency at 0800 1900 911 should you need additional clean water.
Before the activity takes place, we suggest you close the tap in the water meter until it is finished and if the water supply back to normal, please flushing the water before you use it.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please contact our Call Center at (021) 55 777 557 if you need further details and information.