Banten Governor, Dr. H. Wahidin Halim has announced that the implementation of Large-Scale Social Restrictions (Pembatasan Sosial Berskala Besar / PSBB) in Greater Tangerang, including Tangerang City, Tangerang District and South Tangerang. The PSBB takes effect on Saturday, April 18, 2020.
The implementation of the PSBB in Banten takes into consideration that it borders directly with Jakarta and that 70 percent of Covid-19 cases have been identified in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jabodetabek) area where Banten now has the third-largest number of Covid-19 cases in Indonesia after Jakarta and West Java. West Java itself implemented the PSBB on 15 April 2020 followed by Jakarta which already enacted the PSBB on 10 April 2020.The summary of PSBB in Banten as follow:
1) Limitation to number of passengers in the car and motorcycle. Transportation mode can only accommodate 50% of capacity. Our security will do initial filtration at cluster gate posts
2) Meet ups, sports, entertainment and academics are limited except marriage in Religious Office (Kantor Urusan Agama / KUA) without reception.
3) Public facilities are limited except supermarket/mini market, traditional market, pharmacy, groceries, cooking oil, gas and electricity.
4) Offices are limited except defense and security offices, government office, healthcare, logistic, economic services, communication and industry.
5) Religious activities conducted from home.
6) Educational Institutions are restricted except educational, training and research institutions related to health services.
With the enactment of PSBB in Banten, we seek everyone’s cooperation to be vigilant and more conscious in maintaining safety measures to protect yourself and others. Please be reminded and be guided as follows:
1) Wash your hands regularly and clean areas that are often touched by hands such as refrigerator, keys, door handles, stair railing, and your cellphone.
2) Limit the frequency and number of family members traveling out of the house. Observe curfew of 8 PM.
3) Wear a mask and keep a minimum distance of 2 meters when you go out.
Register yourself and your family through http://bit.ly/contact_tracking_LippoVillage_ID
, and send your WhatsApp number by completing your name, email and home address via http://bit.ly/LVCOVID
If you need any further information or advise please contact our TMD Call Center at (021) 55 777 557 or email TMD@lippokarawaci.co.id. In case of emergency condition, please call our 24 hours’ emergency officers at 0800 1900 911.
Stay informed. Stay safe!