The program will be implemented starting on Saturday, 01 August 2020 from 8 AM to 4 PM (please see below schedule). In case of rain, the pest control schedule will be shifted to the next day.
TMD will assign officials to implement the spraying at no charge.
Things that residents need to do when fogging takes place:
• Keep Children and infants safely away during fogging and attend to them.
• Keep your pets safely from spraying activities.
TMD also advised residents to take additional measures to prevent mosquitoes breeding after fogging by implementing the movement of 4M plus:
• drain the container that holds water,
• closing containers filled with water and a bathtub,
• burying used goods that can hold water,
• checking water containers that can use as mosquito breeding grounds, etc.
Your active participation in this program will be much appreciated. For further information please contact our Call Center at (021) 55 777 557. Thank you.