Walk-in TMD Officer Services (Customer Service)
TMD Lippo Village consistently brings innovative online services to you, eliminating the need to wait in line at TMD Customer Service.
Should you require a face-to-face meeting with a TMD officer, minimize your service time by booking an appointment in advance. Choose your date and time of arrival and provide the necessary service details at: bit.ly/TMDLV-Reservasi Here are the services available through reserving an walk-in meeting:
Steps for Walk-in Reservation:
- Land and Building Tax (PBB) Collection
- Smartcard Access Card Collection
- Ownership Data Changes
- Domicile Certificate Requests
- Domicile Certificate Collection
- Auto Debit Bill Cancellations
- Auto Debit Bill Registrations
Terms & Conditions:
- Book slots from Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:00.
- Walk-in meetings occur Monday to Friday, 08:00-12:00.
- Choose your preferred day/date and arrival time.
- Arrive on time based on the schedule you selected.
- Reservations made outside operating hours will be processed the next weekday.
- A reservation confirmation will be automatically sent to your email.
- To alter your appointment, make a new reservation for the desired day/date and time.
Weekend services and national holidays are offered online or via the TMD Call Center.The following are other TMD services that you can get online:
- No IPKL outstanding payment .
- TMD reserves the right to reschedule or reject reservations if you arrive outside your booked slot.