TMD Lippo Village provides 24/7 security on patrol, at the gate of the residential clusters and CCTV surveillance. CCTV has now been installed in several areas and we are continuing to provide added protection with ongoing CCTV installations.
However, residents are reminded that safety is the resident’s sole responsibility and therefore each and everyone in the household must take measures to ensure their safety and to protect their own assets.
Here are important safety tips:
• Keep your vehicles inside your garage or carport, lock it and if necessary place a safety alarm. This is not only for your car, but also for your motorcycle and even bicycle. Do not park any of your vehicles on the verges or outside your property.
• Keep all our valuable things inside the safety box, do not place it carelessly even inside your house.
• Lock the door of your house at all times.
• The holiday season will be coming shortly. If you have plan to travel for such a long time and leave the house empty, make sure the lighting is on (better use an LED light) with sensors. Unplug all electrical appliances, turn off the water, and lock all windows and doors. If someone or a household staff is staying in your house, please instruct him/her not to receive any guests while you are away.
• Immediately call 911 at 0800 1900 911 if you hear or see something suspicious.
Please stay alert at all times. Here are general personal safety practices that may be helpful:
• Always be wary of strangers and decline any offer of food or drinks.
• Have someone accompany you when you go out to reduce risks of becoming a target of unscrupulous persons.
• Avoid wearing excessive luxury items so as not to attract any criminal interest.
• Avoid places that do not have good security controls such as quiet places, dark places or have minimal lighting.
• Try to learn any recent happenings and modus operandi by checking the news update in printed media or TV news to keep you well informed of steps you can do to prevent it from happening to you. Paying close attention to your surrounding areas whether you are at home or travelling.
Remember, crime can happen because of an opportunity. Do not open the opportunity for persons with criminal intent to make you as the target.
Stay Safe. Stay Protected.